Wednesday 12 April 2017

Late Posts: St. Patricks Day Nails

Hiya, it seems that lately posting on here has been a bit late recently. I am now able to post more frequently as I now have my computer back up and running. I have missed it so much I even downloaded an app for blogger on my mobile which just drove me so crazy. So here are my St. Patrick's days nails that should have been posted on here.


I posted this on Instagram as this has been my go to app for uploading whilst my computer wasn't up and running. Therefore I appologise. Anyways for this design I used:

Sinful Colors - Pine Away
W7 - Gold Mirror
P.S. Primark - Twilight 
P.S. Primark - Ice Queen Pointed White Nails
Gold Decals from Poundland
Seal Top Coat from Born Pretty Store
Stamped Shamrock/Clover using plate from Ebay
Star Studs from Ebay
Cured using Melody Susie LED lamp


I painted the pointer and pinkie nails with Pine Away (sinful colours), did a gradient of pine away and gold mirror (W7) on the middle finger, finally painted the ring and thumb with W7 -Gold Mirror. Applied the gold decals onto the pointer and pinkie, stamped using P.S. Primark Twilight black nail poilish, applied with nail glue 4 green stars onto thumb and ring finger. Finally I cured it all with my LED gel lamp from Melody Susie.

I hope you all like my nail design
Happy Polishing
Sazjayxx



No comments:

Post a Comment